Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Severe Teenage Acne remark

Severe Teenage Acne This is a great shoe and actually fit, but didn't really match my dress as I had hoped. I would recommend this shoe to someone else looking for a dressy silvery shoe.

Loungefly Hello Kitty Leopard Embossed Wallet I've order this wallet along with the matching bag as a xmas gift for my brother's gf (I know it's early but might as well get it while it's cheap). The wallet looks just as lovely as the bag. I'm not a huge fan of leopard print and now I'm thinking of buying the matching set for myself.
Severe Teenage Acne remark
Severe Teenage Acne The shipment was very speedy and the item as described. And boy! Aren't they comfortable or what?! I would totally recommend this pair to everyone I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment