Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fortisclothing 001.MP4 reviews online reviews

Fortisclothing 001.MP4 Poorly MadeThe slippers were great for the 1st month of use but the sheepskin started falling out after about a month. There's a spot where my big toe is that has no sheepskin left on it. Was expecting better quality from Bearpaw. Published 8 months ago by joea ?

They run true to size. Only thing I didnt like was the zipper. its a bit stiff the mechanism so I have to pull firmly to zip up and unzip. I cant say how that will be in the long run but hopefully as time goes on as I wear them, they will be become easy up and easy down
Fortisclothing 001.MP4 reviews online reviews
Fortisclothing 001.MP4 I first bought these pressed wool slippers at least 10 years ago. Since, they have been in a rotation for my three daughters, one of their husbands and my significant other. While not a creative gift, they would be really disappointed if I didn't get them as all would love to wear them 100% of the time. BTW - i take care of myself buying a pair my size too.They wear about a year or two winter seasons. they are too hot for the summer. They stretch a little bit and mold to your foot after about 2 weeks of wear and from then on, they are the greatest footwear there is. They are worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment