Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the reviews: Super Cheap Websites to Shop at!!

Super Cheap Websites Ordered this shoe so I would have something to wear other my Skecher sneakers, which fit great and are a size 9 medium. I have a wide foot - but the sneakers fit fine. Ordered these shoes in Blk in a 9.5 Medium - and they were very tight and short. Did they use a totally different last? How could there be such variation? Had to return them. I'm sure I would have loved them if they were comfortable. I love their shape up sneakers and tone up sandals. Since I started wearing them 7 months ago, my bad back seldom flares up and I don't need to go to the chiropractor regularly. The money I've save on chiropractor visits more than pays for the shoes.

Love this sandal so much I had to get another one! It's got that extra touch to make it dressy even if you are just going to the store. I already had the exact same one, but love it so much I had to get another!
the reviews: Super Cheap Websites to Shop at!!
Super Cheap Websites Sorel Men's Conquest Boot (Shoes) I received the boots and I think they are perfect. TheY are more confortable than tennis or sneakers. I have used them all day and I am not tired after use them. PERFECT BOOTS WITH ANKLE PROTECTION. GOOD AND STRONG DESIGN . I HAVE ONLY LESS THAN A WEEK WITH THEM AND I AM SO HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment