Thursday, September 27, 2012

the reviews: Cool fashions for guys - School clothes

Cool fashions for this Shoes aren't a very complicated purchase for me. As a runner, I go through a lot of running shoes. I tend to order Nike because I know the size and it's easiest. They look good and I still haven't re-injured myself yet. Reasonably priced Nike shoes, what more can you ask?

These boots are very comfortable, and in 10-20 degree weather I had no problems with cold feet. My feet are a little on the wide side, (some running shoes are too narrow in the toe box area), but I had no issues with these. A full day of snowmobiling and hiking around in snow was a good first day for these boots. Kept my feet dry, warm, and comfortable. I would recommend these boots for use in colder climates, the boots say they are rated for -20 degrees, and judging by the time spent hiking around in the snow I would believe it.
the reviews: Cool fashions for guys - School clothes
Cool fashions for Most comfortable flip flops ever!!!, August 22, 2007 By Lucinda Ann (Chardon, Ohio) - See all my reviewsI love my Teva Mush Sandals, really comfortable and I am not really supposed to wear them since I have had Planter Faciatus and need support. These just mold and cushion your feet, I wish they came in more neutral colors also I have a hard time finding my commom size 8 - 8.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment